How to change background color with CSS
1) First open index.HTML file from folder “site” in your browser.
2) You can check what CSS line creates the background color of the template with the help of Firebug, free addon for Firefox.
3) Right click on the background and select “Inspect Element”.
4) The color of the background can be changed in style.css file. The line of the file can be seen in Firebug as well.
5) Let’s open this file from folder “Site” with Adobe Dreamweaver software.
6) Locate the line and change the color ID you need. You can choose the color among the available options in Dreamweaver.
7) Save the changes you have made and open index file in your browser to preview the changes.