How To Change the Font Using Dreamweaver
Change the look of your text quickly using Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Time Required: 1 minute
- Open Dreamweaver and type the text you would like to change.
- Highlight the text.
- Go to the Text menu and choose the font you would like to use.
- Change the style to bold or italic, if you wish. You can also change the font size, and color from the same menu.
- Choose your font carefully. If you choose a font that is not on your readers’ computers it will not display as you intended.
- Use color judiciously. Some colors are not easy to print, and others are difficult to read, both of which can annoying to your readers.