How to override WooCommerce template files
You can edit these files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides.
- Templates files can be found within the /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/ directory.
- Copy the needed file into the directory within your theme named woocommerce (create if it does not exist), keeping the same file structure but removing the templates subdirectory.
- For example, if you need to overwrite file /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/archive-product.php, copy this file to/themes/themexxxx/woocommerce folder.
- The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
- Do not edit these files within the core plugin itself as they are overwritten during the upgrade process and any customizations will be lost.