WHMCS – Client Management
Client Management is a large part of what the WHMCS software does and therefore this is quite a large section of documentation. When viewing a client’s details a number of tabs are displayed such as Summary, Profile, Products/Services, Domains… Below is a description of each tab of the client management area to aid in finding what you need. Click the names for an explanation of each available option.
- Summary Tab – an overview of the client’s details, some quick billing and service statistics, quick links to many common management actions as well as a list of all their services, domains and addons.
- Profile Tab – contains fields for changing the client’s contact details (name, address, email address etc.) as well as a number of other options affecting the billing behaviour of their account in WHMCS.
- ContactsTab – from here one can view client contacts and sub-accounts as well as add or delete them.
- Products/Services Tab – contains details for all a client’s services, as well as the ability to edit, upgrade/downgrade, move to another client, delete and run module commands.
- Domains Tab – displays details of all a client’s domains, as well as the ability to edit nameservers and whois details, apply and remove the Registry lock, move to another client and delete the domain.
- Invoices Tab – shows a list of all a client’s invoices, tools for searching within them as well as options for managing invoices en-mass.
- Quotes Tab – contains a paginated list of all the client’s existing quotes, icons to edit or delete an existing quote and a button to create new quote.
- Transactions Tab – contains summary statistics of the transactions made by this client along with a paginated list of all their transactions, icons to edit or delete an existing quote and a link to record new transactions.
- Emails/Notes/Logs Tabs – descriptions of the last three tabs in the client management section; Emails, Notes and Logs.