Project Bidding Website! Great income opportunity! Killer Domain Name!
Launch a job or freelancers site in minutes. The perfect solution for the professionals but also for novice users. A real turn-key solution!
A perfect turn key solution! The real world examples of the success of this type of site are: elance, oDesk, freelancer.com, 99designs, taskrabbit, airtasker and many other niche freelancer sites.
- Fully Responsive LayoutThis Website works well on any kind of device. From desktop computers, laptops, to tablets, smartphones, and any type of phones. The theme design will stretch our or shrink automatically to fit your screen size and device. Also the responsiveness can be turned off if you wish to.
- Percent (%) fee per ProjectsWith This website you can charge a percent fee (or flat fee) out of each project/item that is done through your website. This can be taken directly through PayPal (using adaptive chained payments) or through the credits system, or maybe through some other payment method that we can integrate. This is a great monetization tool for increasing the profits of your website.
- Monetization ToolsSeveral monetization tools can be used to make money our of your site build with the help of this website. The main monetization ways are: charging listing fees, featured listing fees, private bid fees, charging a percent or fixed fee out of each sale, and membership fees.
- Escrow FeatureWith the credit system there is also an escrow feature that comes with this website. The idea is the project owner will deposit virtual money into escrow for the bid winner, until he completes the project. After that the escrow is released. And the bid winner, will have the funds in his account, ready for requesting a withdrawal from the admin of the site.
- Zip/Postcode radius based searchAnother great feature of this website is that your users can search for an item based on an address, or zip/post code, and on a given radius (miles or km). This feature is based on Google’s geo coordinates and results display on a map in the search page. So you can have a location based freelancer marketplace website.
- Digital GoodsWith this website your freelancers and project owners can exchange digital downloadable files. Through this feature you can have a freelance marketplace website for the IT business, where people exchange files and complete the project. You can attach office files, zip and rar archives, or vector format images.
- Credit SystemUsers buy virtual cash and use the cash to pay for the projects, to submit proposals for projects, or to list new projects/tasks. Users can pay for the tasks with the credit and the paid members can withdraw the amount they earned.
- Feedback and Rating SystemFreelancer and service providers rate each other after each completed project and each user has his own general feedback for the other users to see. Then the rating of each user is displayed next to their username by little 5 star rating icons. Also the rating is displayed in user profile and in bidding tables.
- Facebook integrationGive the chance to your users to “like” the projects, and to share them on their facebook wall. This simple tool is very useful for your site’s traffic and popularity. Also through a free plugin users will be able to use their facebook account to login into the website.
- Freelancer User ProfilesEach freelancer user has his own profile with overview information, received feedback’s, stats about their activity and portfolio pictures. Before they can bid the projects the freelancers can enhance their chance to win a project by having a complete user profile. Also each user has an avatar icon which they can define from their account.
- Multiple Payment GatewaysYou do not need any special payment integration, as the theme has already a payment system integrated. Currently it supports PayPal, PayPal Adaptive, Payza, Moneybookers / Skrill, iDeal (Dutch), iDeal Mollie, Sisow, Payfast, Quickpay and Authorize.net
- Email NotificationsYour users get email notifications, when they bid, they get outbid, when they get new proposals posted for their project or when they receive private messages. The theme has email notifications for freelancers, when they have received payments for their work. The best feature here: freelancers can signup for certain categories and they can get an email notification when a project is posted in their interest area.
- PayPal IntegratedPayPal payment system is one of the most used payment systems in the world. This website also supports the new PayPal Adaptive and Delayed Chained Payments. Very easy to use, just put your PayPal email address in the back end and start collecting payments. Plug and play feature.
- Private MessagingThis tool will help your freelancers and project providers, to better communicate through a safe system without revealing each others personal information, and keep all activity under your website and also keeping you in control over the transactions. You are in total control of the private messages, and you can moderate from your administration area.
- Multi LanguageThis website uses the GNU gettext WordPress localization framework. All the strings are kept in a pot/po file. You can use a special tool, called POEDIT and translate the english provided file into your native, or desired language.
- Blog SupportThanks to custom post types, the blog feature of your wordpress site is still supported as before and not disturbed by the website activity so you can still blog about anything you want in your website.
- Twitter integrationVery easy integration with one of the most popular social networks, Twitter. Simply add your twitter account in the backend and your users can follow you. Also each project page has a share on twitter button. Users will be able to login using their twitter account as well.