For sites with a history of Webmaster warning. One reconsideration request, up to 7,500 links.
Link Cleanup: For 7,500 links or less
Reconsideration Requests: One
- One reconsideration request on website penalty after link detox.
- We analyze all active backlinks and create a thorough audit, identifying all toxic backlinks and domains that must be removed.
- Reach out to all domain webmasters in your toxic backlink portfolio and request the removal of said links.
- For links which are not removed through outreach within 30 days, we use Google Disavow tool for links that are not removed through manual outreach.
- Includes: Google Search Console setup (if needed), Link Assessment Report, Link Removal Report, Content Quality Evaluation, On-Page Testing and Google On-Page Violation Testing.
1. How can I know if my site needs a link clean up? When should I propose to have a link clean up?
- We recommend that you have a link clean up when you suspect an algorithmic penalty and if there are unnatural links warning.
- Check your Google Search Console regularly to see if you have any penalty.
2. How soon can I recover from a Google penalty?
- Unfortunately, the time frame of your Google penalty recovery depends on your case. Some sites are able to recover from a Google penalty in mere weeks while others took years to clean their backlink portfolio and eventually be able to lift Google’s penalty.
3. What is disavow?
- A disavow is the removing of toxic links in your website.
- Google allows webmasters to submit a disavow list. These are normally links that you have already reached out to but are unresponsive to your request to take down the offending link.
4. What is involved in a link cleanup campaign?
- Link Cleanups involve emailing web masters of sites with the offending parties and then working with Google to remove the links or reduce the links from websites that are unresponsive. For a lot of sites this entails sending thousands of emails to take down links created from bad SEO.