Price is for one month
Recommended Campaign Length: 6 Months
Keywords Targeted: Up to 10 Keywords
Monthly Search Volume (1,000 per group): up to 2,000
- Customizable white-label dashboard to track your campaign rankings. Includes the ability to setup your own branded dashboard for the client to access and view keyword rankings, website traffic reporting, Google SERPs report, and other data.
- Extensive Pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping.
- Extensive on-page optimization (up to 10 pages) which includes web copy writing, tag and header optimizations, URL rewrites, and meta data optimization among others.
- Rich snippet recommendations including breadcrumbs
- Local Schema implementation including Local Business Schemas (Phone, Address, Postal Code, Telephone, Maps, Opening Hours), SameAs, Geo + HasMap, Logo, among others.
- Initial local business setup among the top local business categories and data aggregators plus month-on-month rich media citation building to increase business information consistency.
- White-label reports: On-Page Structural Report, Meta-Data and Content Optimization Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMIZATION
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimized (10 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
Local Business Setup and Citations Creation
- Google My Business Creation
- Yelp Listing Creation
- Bing Local Creation
- Yellow Pages Creation
- 10 Additional Business Listing
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copywriting (7 pages)
- Title Tag Optimization (10 titles)
- Meta Description Optimization (10 meta description)
- Meta Keyword Optimization (10 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimization
- .xml Sitemap Optimization
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (10 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console & Installation
Rich Snippet Recommendations
Local Schema Implementation
- Local Business Information Schema (Phone, Address, Business Name, Opening Hours)
- Map Schema
- Product Information Schemas
- Images and Logo Schemas
Initial Off-Page SEO
- Magazine/News Placement (1 article)
- Blog Post Outreach (1 article)
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): OFF-PAGE SEO AND RANK BUILDING
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks.
Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
For local, we also create rich-media citations for the local businesses. These citations are carefully selected based on their niche relevancy, regional relevance, trust ratings, domain authority, and other factors such as type of the listing and what sites use their data.
- Blog Post Outreach (2 articles)
- Magazine/News Placement (2 articles)
- 5 Additional Local Citations
1. What is the difference between Organic SEO and Local SEO?
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign, or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. How many geo locations does out Local SEO packages target?
- Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy package for each of one unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5 mile radius.
3. What contributes to Local SEO?
- On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema marked up address.
4. How are citations important for Local SEO?
- Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be simila, else Google may display different data for your local business.
5. How do I place my business in the Google Map pack?
- Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.