Our Platinum Plus Package is for business who have a bigger target market and needs to be more competitive in search. Included in the package is the monthly creation of diversified content, multiple site posts, along with the usual On-Page optimization.
Price is for one month
Recommended Campaign Length: 6 Months
Keywords Targeted: Up to 40 Keywords
Monthly Search Volume: up to 16000
- Customizable white-label dashboard to track your campaign rankings. Includes the ability to setup your own branded dashboard for the client to access and view keyword rankings, website traffic reporting, Google SERPs report, and other data.
- Extensive Pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping.
- Extensive on-page optimization (up to 40 pages) which includes web copy writing, tag and header optimizations, URL rewrites, and meta data optimization among others.
- Rich snippet recommendations including breadcrumbs
- Extensive monthly rank building through multiple guaranteed blog outreach, numerous magazine news placements, pdf submissions, and press release.
- Monthly content creation and publication to client’s blog. Includes video channel setup and optimization, and monthly video creation and upload.
- White-label reports: On-Page Structural Report, Meta-Data and Content Optimization Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMIZATION
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimized (40 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copywriting (12 pages)
- Title Tag Optimization (40 titles)
- Meta Description Optimization (40 meta description)
- Meta Keyword Optimization (40 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimization (40 domain redirects)
- .xml Sitemap Optimization
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (40 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console & Installation
Rich Snippet Recommendations
Initial Off-Page SEO
- Magazine/News Placement (4 articles)
- Blog Post Outreach (4 articles)
- Press Release Creation and Submission
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): OFF-PAGE SEO AND RANK BUILDING
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
- On-Site Blog Post Content (3 articles)
- Blog Post Outreach (5 articles)
- Magazine/News Placement (8 articles)
- Press Release Creation and Submission
- PDF Creation and Submission
- 2 Video Creation and Submission
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign, or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. Do you guarantee the rankings?
- Like all the reputable SEO Companies, organic rankings are primarily influenced by the various Search Algorithms and are impossible to completely manipulate or predict. Our methodology works by leveraging as many of the proven search metrics to your advantage in order to make you the most relevant result for a specific search query or Keyword.We aim to provide the best solutions to all our clients thus we want our clients to speak and consult with our Project Managers to get a bigger picture on when you can expect the results that you want and how you can get it.
3. How soon do I rank?
- As a general rule, we recommend a six month period to see positive results in a campaign. How quickly you rank depends on over 200 metrics and how many are inherently present in your site from the time the project starts.
- No 6 month period will pass where no positive results are met, however, significant traffic increases are dependent on your location, your keywords, your site’s authority and age and other factors.
- Inherently powerful websites can see results as quickly as 60 days. Entirely new websites may take up to 1 year to see a significant number of terms appear in the first page and top 3 positions.
4. Do you cover other CMS other than WordPress?
- We are able to implement in almost any PHP based platform or technology or anything that runs on open source technology. We are not able to implement on Microsoft technology or Microsoft powered websites because of technology incompatibility between those sites and our servers. Due to the training and experience of our staff, and WordPress’ ease of use, we offer implementation of our recommendations on WordPress websites as an added value.
- Charges will apply when the optimization of your site requires development changes such as new page building outside of the WordPress CMS capability, Custom post page types in WordPress, implementation in native PHP, HTML, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and other platforms. To know if we shoulder the cost of implementation, please consult your Project Manager.
5. What is an on-page and off-page optimization?
- On-Page optimization is working on elements within a website that make it favorable in the eyes of a Search Engine such as Google. This includes providing structure for the data on your website, optimizing the Content to be more Google-readable, aligning all the content of the site to be more focused on certain topics you want to rank, and inserting mark-ups and snippets that would be displayed on search engine results once your website appears.
- Off-Page optimization involves SEO activities that do not involve working with the actual website itself.
- At its core is linkbuilding which is done through different methods. This includes placing articles in relevant publications, reaching out to relevant blogs to carry articles, or building citations in powerful websites such as Yelp that points back to your site, and other activities that help increase and improve your business’ digital footprint.