For campaigns with small($1,000-$3,000)/mo budget. Includes Search Network Campaign only.
Budget Range: $1,001 – $3,000
Platforms: Search Network Campaign only
PPC Small Package provides your business with a dedicated PPC specialist to Create, Manage & Monitor your Google Adwords Campaign on your behalf. Keyword research to analyze which search terms will be more beneficial for your business & provide the small business owner the basic digital presence he needs in both Google and its other Search Partners allowing him to grow his business together with his online audience.
- Google AdWords Account Setup, Research and Analysis including Keyword Research, Ad Grouping, Ad Text Creation, Budget Analysis and Geo-Targeting.
- Landing page audit and recommendation based on conversion-centric optimization.
- Calibration and bid optimization plus campaign monitoring and analysis including Conversion Tracking, Traffic Statistics Analysis, and Analytics Monitoring.
- White-label reports: Monthly Setup Report, Monthly Performance Report, Whitelabel Dashboard
Google Adwords Account Setup, Research & Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Ad Group
- Ad Text Creation
- PPC Budget Analysis
- AdWords Conversion Tracking Code
- Search Network Campaign
- Geo-targeting (Locations)
- Google Analytics
- Linking Adwords & Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Tracking Code Setup
PPC Campaign Monitoring & Analysis
- Conversion Tracking
- Traffic Statistics Analysis
- Analytics Monitoring
- Campaign Management
- Keyword Matching Options
- Keyword Bid Management
Campaign Analysis & Optimization
- Search Queary Report Analysis
- Conversion Tracking
- Traffic Stastics Analysis
- Invalid/Fraud Click Analysis (Adwords Only)
- Analytics Monitoring
- Month 1 Setup Report
- Monthly Performance Reports
1. What is PPC?
- Pay Per Click (or SEM – Search Engine Marketing in Google’s parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
- Types of PPC campaigns are:
– Search Adwords Campaign
– Remarketing on the Google Display Network
2. Who should use this package?
- Small Business who want to to improve their online presence on Google and show their products to those people who are looking for them.
3. What does it do for your business?
- It improves your online presence on Google search and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
4. Does it put my Ad on the top page of Google every time?
- No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google Adwords system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ad’s. The position of any ad takes into account over one hundred different factors including your quality score, volume of clicks and website and content relevancy enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets. If any company or agency was to offer you top spot or guaranteed positions our advice is to run because it’s simply not possible!
5. Will It ensure sales and leads to our business?
- No. Just like any type of advertising Google Adwords can Never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The Most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon they discretion.
6. Do I have an access to the PPC Campaign that you are going to create?
- Yes. We offer transparency compared to other agencies to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want.
7. Why do I need PPC when I have SEO?
- Any SEO campaign done in a safe, organic way will take some time to rank. A business could utilize PPC to advertise on the search page for the same keywords while the SEO campaign is still gaining momentum.
- PPC is also useful if you want to maximize the search page. There are different businesses located on the search page. To fully maximize it, use PPC.
- Finally, while it is impossible to rank for a competitor’s brand organically, this is common practice in an Adwords campaign.
8. Can I do PPC without SEO?
- Yes, as PPC is not SEO dependent. It does not rely on Google search algorithms. It’s an advertising campaign that takes advantage of Google’s nature as a search engine.
- Unlike SEO, PPC will never generate free traffic because Google is ranking you based on your ad spend and not the quality of your site. SEO is an investment in the quality of your site and not just an investment in gaining organic rankings.
9. Can I target my competitor’s keywords?
- Yes. With PPC, you can target the competitor’s keywords. Unlike with SEO, you’re limited to the keywords on your website. Targeting your competitor’s keywords is ideal for new businesses because you want to target people who are looking for the same business as yours or have the same type of service.